Saturday, May 9, 2015

Black and More Black

I had a friend comment on yesterday's that she wasn't fond of any of the shoes, probably because none of them were black, but maybe black flowers would be weird?  It turns out black flowers, when it comes to shoes, aren't as weird as you might think:


It turns out I actually own a pair of sandals with black flowers.  They are Clarks and they are mostly comfy, except for that damn thing between the toes.
 

This one isn't my favorite, but it's not the worst shoe ever.


Better, but maybe because I like a strappier shoe.


Very cute!  They remind me of this pair that I bought last summer.


These are a little weird, but mostly cute.  I can't tell if they're sparkly or not.


Not sparkly.  Less weird.



Not sparkly.  Are metal flowers weirder than black flowers?

Did you notice that all of these shoes have that damn thing between the toes?  What's up with black flower sandals that they seem to have to have the thing between the toes?

Oh well.  See, JG?  Black flower shoes!  BUT, we need to get  you some shoes with COLOR.  Your feet make me sad.  Although you and the hubby would get along swimmingly with your preference for no color.  I still love you, though, because you are quite awesome, footwear notwithstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...